... people are viewing this right nowCompare
- Among the many health benefits of licorice root, we first note the fact that it has an antispasmodic and antacid effect, which makes it a very effective natural remedy for the treatment of certain ailments, especially those of the digestive system. Thus, licorice syrup is useful for combating difficult digestion, heartburn stomach acid reflux, colic, ulcers or sores in the stomach, constipation, etc. However, you should always consult your doctor before taking it in order to avoid complications
- is anti-inflammatory, so it may be useful for treating coughs and respiratory diseases, as it helps dilate the bronchi and facilitates the passage of air. Likewise, it has antiviral properties that help prevent conditions such as the common cold or to combat its symptoms.
- Thanks to its high glycerol content, licorice helps regulate estrogen, and is therefore very suitable for postmenopausal women. Therefore, licorice syrup relieves the discomfort of the inconveniences that menopause brings.
- On the other hand, it has been observed that those who want to quit smoking naturally may choose to suck licorice root in order to replace the habit. This natural product also helps because it is suitable for detoxing the body and helps in quitting smoking.
- is also prescribed to purify the liver because it increases the secretion of bile and helps eliminate excess substances. Likewise, this root has liver-protecting properties and may be suitable for treating liver diseases.
- No ratings found yet!